We adhere to all of the PDCA surface preparation and painting standards. In addition we pledge to:
- Provide our clients with professional painting services that meet the standards of craftsmanship and customer service that they expect.
- Provide our painters with a comprehensive training program to ensure standards compliance and to develop a strong sense of craftsmanship.
- Provide our customers with written work proposals, proper work recommendations and painting specifications to meet their needs.
- Perform work according to manufacturers’ published specifications and guidelines.
- Use only premium products for all of our projects.
- Build consumer trust in our businesses and industry through continual education.
- Encourage goodwill by promoting the use of professional painting contractors to the public.
- Work to better our trade, our businesses, our employees and our communities.
Credentials & Membership
We are the standing members of the following organization and we endeavour to meet and exceed their codes of conduct:
- Better Business Bureau (BBB)
- Condominium Home Owners Association (CHOA)
- Painting and Decorating Contractors of America (PDCA)
- WorkSafe BC (Workman’s Compensation Board)
- Recommended Trade Supplier and Associate Member of BCAOMA (BC Apartment Owners & Managers Association).
- Member of ING bonding companies.
- British Columbia Hotel Association
- Independent contractors and Businesses Association of BC
- Building Owners and Managers Association of BC (BOMA)
- Professional Association of Managing Agents (PAMA)
- Landlord BC
Prostar is also a recommended contractor for many property management companies, governments and institutions in the Lower Mainland. Please call for details.